Tuesday, April 28, 2009

From England to Scotland

After the ILA conference ended in Hull, I took the train up northern England and across Scotland to catch the ferry to Belfast in Northern Ireland. The Irish School of Ecumenics maintains a campus in both Dublin and Belfast, and I was on my way to meet my advisor, Dr. David Tombs, at the ISE house in Belfast. So, as you can see on the black line on the map, I needed to travel from Hull to York to Newcastle to Edinburgh to Glasgow to Stranraer, which is where the ferry departs for Belfast.



York, England



The North Sea


Berwick-upon-Tweed, England



The University of Glasgow











The Scottish countryside on the way to Stranraer, Scotland




Stranraer, Scotland






From Stranraer, Scotland I was able to catch the ferry to Belfast, Northern Ireland.

No comments: