Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Visiting Trinity




Today is Wednesday, 06 Sept 06, and I am in Ireland visiting with Dr. Linda Hogan. She has agreed to be my tutor (i.e. dissertation advisor) for the Ph.D. at the Irish School of Ecumenics at Trinity College Dublin. This is my first visit back since I was admitted to the program, and I am whistling as I skip down the streets!

That despite catching the 4:20 p.m. British Airways flight out of D/FW, transferring to Ryan Air at London Gatewick, checking in to the student dorms at Dublin City University, riding the bus to the other side of town, and getting to my appointment at the ISE just in the nick of time!

I had a great conversation with Dr. Hogan, and I am looking forward to working with her at the ISE. For now, I have to get some sleep! Tomorrow: pictures!

No comments: